Grasshopper Energy is a global developer and asset owner. Founded in 2007, it currently owns $1.8 billion of assets and has a development pipeline of $6.5 billion in various countries around the world.
Grasshopper has been the recipient of multiple national industry awards including Solar Innovator of the Year, Project Finance Innovator of the Year and Solar Developer of the Year.
At Grasshopper, we’re here to address your specific project needs. Our team understands a solar project requires the interconnection of key stakeholders with the ability to materialize the economic, environmental and social advantages of this elegant technology.
- Jan 7, 2022 – Grasshopper Energy Supports the West Branch Area Food Bank in Kylertown, Pennsylvania
- Nov 23,2021 – Grasshopper Energy and His Highness Prince Stefan Dimitri Ferdinand Sturdza of the Sturdza Family, Sign a Partnership Agreement to Provide Clean Energy Infrastructure Projects in Romania
- Nov 9,2021 – Grasshopper Energy and Al Mulla Engineering Sign a Partnership Agreement to Provide Clean Energy Infrastructure Projects in Kuwait
- Oct 7,2021 – Grasshopper Energy closes a $48 Million USD Financing Deal with Fifth Third Bank
- Jul 29,2021 – Grasshopper Energy is Proud to Support the Granville’s New Pavilion
- Jul 13,2021 – Grasshopper Energy Supports Local Dighton Food Pantry
- Jun 11,2021 – Grasshopper Energy Hosted Its Annual Virtual All Staff Meeting to Discuss Our Vision and Road Map to Net Zero in 2050
- Oct 13, 2020 – Grasshopper Energy Organizing Food Drive to Support Novar’s Local Community
- Jun 04, 2020 – Grasshopper Energy Donates Surgical Masks and Sanitizers to Mackenzie Health
- Apr 28, 2020 – Grasshopper Energy Donates Needed KN95 Masks to Doctors’ Offices in Oakville and Halton
- Apr 22, 2020 – Grasshopper Energy Donates Needed KN95 Masks to the Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital
- Apr 20, 2020 – Grasshopper Energy Contributes $50,000 to The Mississauga Food Bank
- Mar 2, 2020 – Grasshopper Solar to invest more than $300 million in Pennsylvania Solar Project Portfolio from Glidepath Ventures
- Jan 28, 2020 – Grasshopper Solar, together with other important stakeholders, founded the Ontario Energy Council
- Jan 27, 2020 – Grasshopper Solar Joins Ontario Chamber of Commerce
- July 16, 2019 – Grasshopper Solar Joins the U.S. Solar Energy Industries Association®
- June 13, 2019 – Grasshopper Solar Closes USD $185 Million Senior Debt Facility With Deutsche Bank for the Japanese Market
- Sept 18, 2018 – Grasshopper Announces USD $10 Million Investment in 4 MW Solar Portfolio in Japan
- Sept 6, 2018 – Grasshopper Announces USD $80 Million Investment in Japan Iizuka Solar Power Project
- May 18, 2018 – Ontario Launches $90 Million Solar Rebate Program To Help Save Energy, Money And The Environment
- Apr 24, 2018 – Grasshopper Solar Closes CAD $270 Million Financing From Deutsche Bank
We’re your first step to a brighter future. Working at Grasshopper means working for a company that brings clean energy to countries around the world.
Discover how you can join the Grasshopper team. We are always looking to strengthen our team by attracting the very best and providing them with opportunities to grow and succeed. If you are talented, performance-driven and looking for the opportunity to show your potential, we encourage you to apply to one of our currently open opportunities.